Friday 25 September 2015

What I Lack in Blog Ideas, I Make Up in Photography

So here's the thing... I don't have any idea what to put in my blog nowadays. I've been busy studying for our PNLE this coming November and blog ideas are not on the top of my list.

But while I was sitting in the car on our way home the other day, I realized that I should really try to update my blog even without using a lot of words. I got this crazy idea of just posting amateur photography. I got hooked to VSCO the moment I installed it in my Samsung Galaxy S5, so I'll just share some of my photos and what I did to it (you know, like filters and stuff)... so here it goes....


What I Lack in Blog Ideas, I Make Up in Photography




These two are the first "artsy" photos I took with VSCO in a Cafe in Katipunan (7/14/2015)...


No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, and saturation
Filter: BW Moody ; Increased exposure, contrast, and sharpness

UST while waiting for my 2 friends (7/21/2015)....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, and saturation

Chocolate Chip Army at Maginhawa with my best friend since elementary (7/25/2015)....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness ; Decreased saturation

Red Mango Original Yogurt with three toppings (8/8/2015)....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast ; Decreased saturation

My Samsung tech (8/14/2015)....
Filter: G3 (+7) ; Increased exposure, contrast, saturation, and fade

Lunch at Chili's with my mum (8/18/2015)....
*Both are edited the same way
 No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, and fade ; Decreased saturation

Two new babies (8/22/2015)....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, saturation, and fade

My other baby (8/27/2015)....
No filter ; Increased contrast, saturation, and fade
 
Padi's Point with my two high school best friends (8/28/2015)....
*All are edited the same way


 Filter: C1 (+6) ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, saturation, and fade

 Legen-Dairy (9/6/2015)....
Filter: HB2 ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, and fade

Nephelium lappaceum/Rambutan (9/7/2015)....
Filter: KK1 (+8) ; Increased contrast, sharpness, and fade ; Decreased saturation


"People who love to eat are always the best people"
Mary Grace with one of my best friends Angela (9/17/2015)....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, saturation, and fade

The Arcade (9/17/2015)....
Filter: A6 ; Increased contrast, sharpness, saturation, and fade
Naga Metropolitan Cathedral
Porta Mariae (9/19/2015).....
No filter ; Increased contrast and saturation

The Cathedral (9/19/2015).....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, and saturation

 Inside the Cathedral (9/19/2015).....
No filter ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, saturation, and fade

Monastery of Tarlac (9/25/2015)
Filter: SE3 ; Increased contrast, sharpness, and saturation
Filter: KK2 ; Increased contrast, sharpness, and saturation
Filter: SE3 ; Increased contrast and saturation
Filter: KK2 ; Increased exposure, contrast, and sharpness ; Decreased saturation
Filter: SE3 ; Increased exposure, contrast, sharpness, and saturation
 


Try using VSCO for your future photography sesh. It's one of the best apps that should be automatically downloaded to your smart phone.

Follow me in my Instagram for more photos that are made beautifully with VSCO!

No comments:

Post a Comment