Tuesday 22 March 2016

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas

It's summer time, so you know what that means, right? It's time to hit the beach, whether you have that summer bod or not!!

One of the well-known resorts in Batangas is Canyon Cove!! (Click on the link to go to their website). So if you're planning to go to a beach this summer, I'm going to suggest this hotel and spa resort!

BUT WAIT! Before I tell you about our exciting trip to Canyon Cove, I feel obliged, as an RN of the Philippines, to tell you all why hitting the beach is actually a good thing for your body! Click on this link to read the benefits of going to the beach: Health Benefits of Going to the Beach.



Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas


Moving on!!! Last Sunday (March 13, 2016), my family (incomplete *sigh*) went to the beach for an overnight outing at Canyon Cove. I was excited because 1) Canyon Cove has great reviews from other bloggers or even those that visited the resort; and 2) It's been a long time since I went to the beach! I've been wanting to feel the salty ocean against my skin while the sun shines against me without care if I'll get darker.

As we arrived, my heart dropped. Not because of disappointment. No. Hardly. It dropped because right before my eyes was a scenery so beautiful and bright and happy and oh so very exciting!

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas

See???!! It's so beautiful, right?!


While waiting for 4 PM to hit, (we were planning to swim late in the afternoon so that my little nephew won't get sunburned because of too much exposure from the sun), my brother and I decided to take pictures outside.

Scarlett Travels: Me and my brother going out on a tour

Scarlett Travels: Me and my brother going out on a tour

Scarlett Travels: Me and my brother going out on a tour

Scarlett Travels: Me and my brother going out on a tour


And then.....we swam!

Scarlett Travels: We Swam

Scarlett Travels: We Swam

Scarlett Travels: We Swam

Scarlett Travels: We Swam


One problem we encountered was the weak mobile data or mobile signal. This is no problem for those that are there to enjoy and socialize with their family and friend. BUT if you're in urgent need of an internet connection, try going to the Blu Bar near the lobby! What we did is we ordered a drink and asked for the password. Enjoy unlimited access to internet, friends!

Scarlett Travels: Tango Mango from Blu BarScarlett Travels: Tango Mango from Blu Bar

Scarlett Travels: Blu Bar


The next morning (our last day in our overnight outing), I recommend going out for a walk down at the beach. It's a great chance for you to have a quiet moment in your life. If it's too cold, bring a cup of coffee.

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas

Scarlett Travels: Canyon Cove, Batangas


After one last swim in the morning, it's time to go back to reality and go back home. We had a wonderful time in Canyon Cove and I recommend this to everyone who's reading this. It's such a fun place to go, especially for the family. I hope we'll go back next time. Go to their website and book now! There's a 20% discount for BDO Credit Card holders!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment